Stop wasting your IT budget!
Are you having trouble stretching your reduced I.T. budget to meet everyone’s demands?
Do you have more projects than programmers? Does “doing more with less” really mean “doing less with less”?
Do you cringe at the idea of using an outsourcing/consulting ﬁrm because they are more interested in billing their exorbitant fees than doing a great job?
Wouldn’t you rather use a consulting company that gives you a money-back guarantee if you’re not completely delighted?
Then you need CustomBytes!
- February 2012 New Customer! National certification firm wants us to invent a way to search the web for copyright infractions for their content.
- September 2011 Returning Customer! Sod Company wants to incorporate Bing Maps routing into their scheduling algorithm to save delivery time/money.
- August 2011 Returning Customer! Insurance Firm is extending their insurance offerings to cover modular containers.
- April 2010 Returning Customer! Complete Cash wants to extend their application to manage their car sales lots as part of their store repossession process.
- Sept 2009 New Customer! Insurance Firm wants to collect policy information from hundreds of locations using a custom web application built in ASP.NET.
- May 2009 CustomBytes develops VersaReports' Universal Web Report Server for Microsoft .NET, a new product providing an Enterprise-class web report server that works with any report designer package!
- Sept 2008 New Customer! Complete Cash, with over 35 stores in two states, hires CustomBytes to re-do their point-of-sale and accounting software using .NET.
- Aug 2008 New Customer! Dollar Compensation Statements hires CustomBytes to create and maintain their web-based compensation statement generator.
- March 2008 New Customer! Crew One Productions hires CustomBytes to re-do their management and accounting applications using .NET.
- Sept 2007 New Customer! CustomBytes takes over development and maintenance for GA Institute of Cosmetology's school management application that uses ASP.NET and AJAX.
Linux and all UNIX variants; Microsoft Windows programming using .NET; numerous database servers including Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, mySQL, and others; C/C++/C#; Java/J2EE; Perl; PHP; Visual Basic; and various web servers, including IIS/ASP.NET, Apache, and others.
We have developed a wide range of solutions for a diverse set of customers over the past fifteen years. If you don't see a technology or environment listed either above or in the sample projects described on this site, check with us!